Location : Islamabad
- A minimum of 1 years of experience in iOS, Objective-C for developer and at least 3 years for team lead.
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- Knowledge of best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management and testing.
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills for client interaction.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment across multiple small and large scale projects.
- XCode development
- Cocoa touch
- iPhone SDK
- OOP, MVC
- Strong database concepts.
- Experience of at least one version control systems (SVN/Git)
- RESTful web services. AJAX
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop, code, debug, and unit test systems per requirements and technical design.
- Provide technical solutions as and when required support, re-factor and enhance an existing production system.
- Review, analyze requirements and develop estimates / task lists based on those requirements
At HT we are always looking for strengthening our team with bright and talented professionals capable of augmenting their top-notch technical and managerial skills with ability to be dynamic, independent, and team players. From our employees, we expect a complete dedication to delivering world-class solutions, quality products and impeccable client service. In return, we offer a unique opportunity to work in an international context on innovative solutions and products with highly motivated and skilled people.
Interface Protocols & Standards:
- Cocoa, Web Services, Ajax
- OOP, RESTful WebServices, Cocoa Touch