Code Of Honor
- Be true to your own goals.
- Don’t desire to be liked or admired.
- Never permit your affinity to be alloyed.
- Never compromise with your own reality.
- Never withdraw allegiance once granted.
- Never fear to hurt another in a just cause.
- Never need praise, approval or sympathy.
- Never desert a group to which you owe your support.
- Never desert a comrade in need, in danger or in trouble.
- Your integrity to yourself is more important than your body.
- Never disparage yourself or minimize your strength or power.
- Do not give or receive communication unless you yourself desire it.
- Never regret yesterday.
- Life is in you today and you make your tomorrow.Be your own adviser, keep your own counsel and select your own decisions.
- Your self-determinism and your honor are more important than your immediate life.